Reviews for "QbQbQb (full version)"

this game is really cute. very fun, and very different from any other games I've been playing.
what is the music you use? especially the music while playing agnesis. I NEED it D: its so awesome.
haven't tried any of the other ..planets? ran out of time today, will definitely play this multiple times and explore the game more =]

rezoner responds:

Hi there. Thank you very much. The whole (extended) soundtrack is available on my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/rezoner

@Purplex ; @guitan11 ; i had play this (nice!) game on chrome, all worked right, without any error.
Anyway, NICE game, relaxing music and all, can be very ''usefull'' when you want to spent time with games, all my 5 stars to this game, added it to favorite.

I cannot even begin to express my joy. I've long-awaited such a game; one that stands out among the others. The gameplay is spectacular as it is customizable and addicting, the soundtracks are extremely catchy and blend well with the mood and initial speed, and it's very simplistic, thus sparing my framerate.
This is easily my personal GOTY and well deserves a 5/5.

rezoner responds:

Everytime something brings me down I just go to Newgrounds and read these comments :)

68 lvl :D

A most impressive game.

This game has great music that is well placed in the game, great challenge and brilliantly fun.

Even though I write the above on behalf of my friend there is one thing that ruined it for me... It's not your fault but just take this suggestion. I'm colourblind and with this means this game posses an additional challenge for me that makes me have a 20% chance of stacking 3 in a row with 2 colours that look exactly the same to me. There's two ways I can think of to solve this...
1st: when the next block appears either have some mini arrow on corresponding blocks or a slight glow to them. This does however decrease the difficulty with all players.
2nd: make little symbols on the blocks for additional matching power.
With both of these you could have the player decide in the menu whether to have it or not.

(special thanks to my friend for stopping me from raging in this review and calming me down... rated score and the first 2 lines is from him.)

rezoner responds:

There is a "colorblind" support in options - have you tried it? I will point that out in description :)