Reviews for "QbQbQb (full version)"

I love it! The music is relaxing, and the falling colors make me happy :) It can either be a challenge or simple and pleasantly easy (which can still get pretty challenging XD) Thank you for making such a wonderful game!

Well! A great block color matching game that manages to make the matching process musical with a catchy "8-bit" theme. Additional points for the fact that your game is apparently non-Flash---when did Newgrounds start accepting pure HTML 5 + Javascript games?!? That's awesome!

i absolutely LOVE this game its the first game that ive played that ive actually got addicted to (yes it does take alot for me to get addicted to games) this is such a nice game the music is beautiful and the gameplay makes me smile nice one :)

I love this game already. The music is amazing and the gameplay is addictive. If only to keep the awesome music going I find myself playing a bit on the...too much side.

Mesmerizing. Kudos to you, good sir.