Reviews for "QbQbQb (full version)"

Nice

So this was a fun little game you have here, The "MUSIC" was pretty intense and really fit in well with all that was going on in the game, the graphics are nice and there was some nice elements about this game, seems like you could make more of these games and even ad some medals, anyways nice game.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
seems like you could make more of these games and even ad some medals

~X~

Music sync is AWESOME! Antistress. First tim when i played, i goe 1224 points. I love it. <3

the game is cool however the android link are broken and is not in the play store anymore

The Best Game in Match 3 category , only lacks Highscores Leaderboard all players

This game has gotten me through maaaany nights of studying.

The colours, music and simple brain-working style of gameplay work both to help unwind and also wake up again. And seeing as you're never on one level for too long, even if you get practiced enough at the game to get the high scores, it works as perfect mini breaks. So thank you, for the hours of fun and the perfect study game.

(And music- I found you on sound cloud. You have really 'pick-me-up' music, that works great as cheery study music or just for peppy-relaxation. Keep up the amazing work!)