Reviews for "Social Dysphoria The Game"

For those who are REALLY having trouble with getting the nonbinary option, just get over 15000 points in the story mode.

Great game, btw.

This is a really, really great game. It's very satisfying to shoot at incorrect pronouns being hurled at you. I just really wish there was a nonbinary gender option. Other than that, this is an amazing game with catchy music.

VOEC responds:

There actually is, but I think you have to unlock it by gaining a certain score (Looking back I think that was a bad decision and I should have had it selectable from the start). But thank you for your comment :)

This game is AMAZING! I'm a transboy but haven't started testosterone yet. But forreal this game is awesome because it inspired me to stay strong even if some people uses the wrong pronouns. I feel accepted just by playing this game! Thank you loads! :D

VOEC responds:

i really love this game its very complex as in its overall topic and there arent very many games that focus on any of the topics you have here. So good job keep improving.

Rad game, a lot of fun. I was immediately upset at cisbot for not letting me choose a non-binary gender on my first playthrough. I'd love to see more awesomeness like this ^_^