Reviews for "Earth Taken"

I really liked the game, it somehow reminds me of the game Metro Last Light, the quality and background music are really good. The art is not the best and most detailed but it is cute, simple and proper. What I really likes about the game is that it got more options and features that somehow resembles the game Last Stand Union City, except that this game got more freedom in actions. All in all, this is a really great and fun game which have a lot of a potential for a better version or a sequel or another story of similar features.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! Thank you for the comments and the 5 stars :)

Dang man. I'm really impressed with this.
The game play is simple and compelling, the art is subtle, the story and overall idea are original and awesome.
I'm so glad that you made something with a post apocalyptic story that isn't zombies.
Great job.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I put a lot of effort into this, like always, and I'm glad you can appreciate it. Thanks for the 5 stars!

love the game
love the little adventer and I think it is gust right chaaliging leval

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! Glad you like it and thanks for the 5 stars!

this game is so freaking good i had to rate it before end! i always loved apocalypse games, and in terms of mini games, this is the best one by far!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the 5 stars! I'm going to start work on a sequel next week. My goal is to get it ready before the end of this year, but we'll see.

guys i dont know if earth taken 2 is comeing becuase seething swarm did real hard work

SeethingSwarm responds:

Earth Taken 2 is definitely coming! I'm busy working on it right now. You can check out pictures and info about new features in Earth Taken 2 here on my newgrounds userpage or on my facebook page :P