Reviews for "Earth Taken"

Really addicted to this game! Love it, keep making more!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Really glad you like it! Have you played the second one? I'll upload Earth Taken 3 to Newgrounds soon! Thanks for the 5 stars and the comments :)

i managed to beat this under 3 hours XD maybe even 2

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome, congrats! Thanks for the 5 stars :)

Simply EPIC i loved this game, it is hard, but not impossible, i would like to choose if i could shoot with the mouse or with A, anyway good game, i'm still waiting for the 3rd one, and i know it will be MUCH MORE EPIC than this one, sorry 4 bad english.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Really glad you enjoyed the game :)

I loved this game seething swarm. But it`s a little frusturating that you have to go back to chapter 1 after you die. Although that may be a glitch cause I died once and it took me to chapter one and I pressed space bar and it just kept blurring and going back to the chapter 1 objective. Other than that this game was a lot of fun and had some replay value to me. Can`t wait to play taken earth 2 and 3.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Hmmm, it sounds like a glitch. Whenever you die, the game should take you back to the beginning of whatever chapter you were busy playing, not back to the beginning of chapter one. I wonder if this is a problem with cookies, because the game saves your progress, and then when you die, it loads your progress and puts you back at the beginning of the latest chapter. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I apologise. You could try playing it in a different browser perhaps. Maybe that will fix the problem.

Anyway, I'm really glad you enjoyed the game and thank you for the feedback and the kind words!

Great game! I wish it had mouse aiming though.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Yeah I know, a lot of people would prefer mouse aiming. The reason why I made this game like this was actually because I felt like there were so many games like this out there that uses mouse aiming, and I wanted to create a game with the old-school control style like Alien Hominid, Earth Worm Jim etc. It was a purely personal decision, because I wanted a new game like this out there with this control style, and there wasn't, so I made one :)

Thanks for the comments and 5 stars!