Reviews for "Cyber Chaser"

This game is so awsome it reminds me of jetpack joyride so much, thats probably where the author got most of his ideas. there seems to be alot to do in the game to. Awsome Game!

Thanks for playing!

This game is great I enjoy it so much thank you for a real good one and the controls are good work perfectly. I'm pretty good at this one too. Especially when I'm using my Wacom tablet.

Many thanks!

a good game. However it could use some tweaking; I beat the final episode on my first try at lv 21, after that it became kinda tedious to continue playing the same thing over and over so I could get the rest of the items and medals. I suggest adding more levels and perhaps a more drastic background/scenery change. (and get rid of that terrible flamethrower!)

SilenGames responds:

Thanks for feedback. What about endless survival mode? You don't like it?

Addictive game! The concept is simple and the difficulty curve is great. I got bored at the beginning of episode 3 somewhere between the gatling gun and acid gun. It was getting too repetitive and the weapons were not getting interesting enough... Maybe add a switch weapon option in-game?

SilenGames responds:

Thanks for feedback! Switch weapon is good idea.

great game m8 wish it had more medals though

SilenGames responds:

Thanks! I will think about more medals :)