Reviews for "Urinal Buddies"

Another great vid dude. Great joke and I feel the animation was a lot cleaner this time around. Always a pleasure to see more of your work.

Brewster responds:

Thanks, it can only go up from here I hope

I love the choice of music and the way the conversation lent itself to the shenanigans that followed. Well done.

Brewster responds:

Thanks, yeah I think the song kinda makes the whole thing. If you listened to it without it, the whole thing is a lot less funny

This is hilarious, probably one of my favorites by you.
I really like the animation style, and the music is fitting at the end.
I'll be on the look out for your next submission.
Keep up the great work!

Brewster responds:

Thanks glad you liked it

Good animation and voice acting. Interesting story, in a roundabout kind of way. Would have been better if he encountered more people though :l

Brewster responds:

I considered that but I didn't want it to drag on.

hmmmmeh. I mean, the animation is pretty alright, but it seems a little blocky at times. Same with the music. The music's just kinda awkwardly set in there. I still found it to be a pretty good animation, but far from the best. Writing needs work.

Brewster responds:

Yeah the way I approached the writing was there wasn't actually any writing I just kinda started recording stuff and making it up as I went.