Reviews for "Urinal Buddies"

it was well-animated, yeah, but the comedy was a tad too awkwardly timed. you should focus on the timing and the delivery a little better. the characters move very rigid and all, but i can chalk that up to style and ignore it. i still think you could have made this joke work far better had something entirely unexpected happen than a "oh look he's drinking piss" thing. for example, have the character react with "fucking lord my piss tastes like piss!". it is a complete irony and entirely unexpected based on the content presented, and it would have been quite a lot funnier imo.

but all things considered, you did a good job =)

Brewster responds:

Thanks. Yeah the kindd of humor that went into this isn't for everyone, it's pretty childish and stupid. Knowing that, I didn't want to make this minute long animation where the only payoff is this one joke at the end. That's why I kinda sprinkled some small jokes in here and there during the whole thing to make it a little more worthwhile. It seems to have done the job for some, but obviously not everyone's into that and I get that. All I'm saying is, don't think of the last joke as the main punchline, more like another punchline in a small string of punchlines. I don't know. Anyway thanks for the review!

Nice animation, nice choice of music... but, uhh... where were the jokes?

you either missed the point or you're just mean : • (

the most idiot video I ever saw in my life.....

hahahah