Reviews for "Urinal Buddies"

quite good!

Thank!

I'm not sure how i was supposed to react. It was funny in a sort of first-grade nonsense humor, but it didnt really have much of a joke in it. I would suggest, for the next video you make, worl on the comedy some, but other that that, it was pretty good.

Brewster responds:

Thanks, i'll always be trying new stuff so dont worry your soul about it

you could've added sound effects.
but all and all, it was acceptable.

Brewster responds:

there were some sound effects there but they might not be audible underneath the talking and music

lmao, took a while before I found the pun... watching it again it's obvious though. Smooth animation, acward situation; really perfect music at the end. Keep it going!

-cd-

Thanks! I'll keep going it

You're getting pretty good at writing & delivering "awkward" banter. It had me smiling throughout. It's also not a problem that it didn't end up being a Clock Day short, as the premise didn't need to be Clock-related to be funny. Good stuff!

Brewster responds:

Thanks, yeah the whole clock thing worked out because besides the character design it really had nothing to do with clocks.