Reviews for "Urinal Buddies"

I like how smoothly this was animated... content was a bit odd for my tastes, but smooth animation

Brewster responds:

Yeah I can understand where you're co,ing from. thanks.

Really funny. The song is a little odd for this type of animation but I liked it overall.

Brewster responds:

I thought the song fit perfectly but we all have our opinions and all that gay shit. Thanks for the review!

great animating made me lol :)

good im glad

That guy, he scares me.

thanks man okay

it was well-animated, yeah, but the comedy was a tad too awkwardly timed. you should focus on the timing and the delivery a little better. the characters move very rigid and all, but i can chalk that up to style and ignore it. i still think you could have made this joke work far better had something entirely unexpected happen than a "oh look he's drinking piss" thing. for example, have the character react with "fucking lord my piss tastes like piss!". it is a complete irony and entirely unexpected based on the content presented, and it would have been quite a lot funnier imo.

but all things considered, you did a good job =)

Brewster responds:

Thanks. Yeah the kindd of humor that went into this isn't for everyone, it's pretty childish and stupid. Knowing that, I didn't want to make this minute long animation where the only payoff is this one joke at the end. That's why I kinda sprinkled some small jokes in here and there during the whole thing to make it a little more worthwhile. It seems to have done the job for some, but obviously not everyone's into that and I get that. All I'm saying is, don't think of the last joke as the main punchline, more like another punchline in a small string of punchlines. I don't know. Anyway thanks for the review!