Reviews for "It's Barack Obama!"

I really enjoyed this one. The dialogue/banter was spot on. The comedic timing was down pat. Not to mention the doodle-style animation, which was also quite good in many areas--particularly the first walking loop and most of the lip syncing. Awesome job!

Hehe, that was odd. Wonder how he spotted Obama in the first place when he really didn't look like Obama at all? :P Nice sketch, voice acting and smooth animation. When it's without color it looks like Obama is too, though.

-cd-

I realize the satirical and conversational awkward humor you were going for here, sadly it didn't really work for me. There's a lot of potential here.

That being said, I could have gone my entire life without hearing the 'Full House' theme song, but I really liked its usage here, resulting in a full extra point on my rating. Keep it up, this could turn into something pretty good if you intend to make a series of it, either with Obama or maybe other celebrities/politicians.

Emrox responds:

hahaha political cartoons suck

animations great! but the awkward bantering where people stumble over there words is way over done.

Nice work, really liked the style and the dialog was great