For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "It's Barack Obama!"

I loved the dry humor in this work. I thought that the animation was cartoon-like (which is great) although perhaps it could be touched up on the movement.
It probably takes longer and harder work, but color makes a huge difference!

The lines should have been cleared up a little bit imo. Awesome and halarious btw!

Funny but its a little random. But I LIKE RANDOM!

this was great, awesome dry humor thats actually funny, and the animation was pretty great as well, nice work guys

This is a very rough animation style which i guess is pretty cool looking, and it's far from polished, which is totally fine. The script sounds like something that was improvised, which again is totally fine. This type of humor doesnt quite hit me on the head, but at least I got a good nostalgia blast from Full House