Reviews for "Deeper Sleep"

Alll Done all pages accounted for (granted that last one was a pain) Timmy fell down the well lol once again i was a verry stubborn guest and random little boy has his protector back. So all in all good times looking foreword for the final depth. and getting all the trophyz there as well first two games Check

Are you by chance the creator of Lone Survivor? :D I love this game and that game. 5 across the board sir!

Holy cow o.o'' I remeber how creepy the first one was, and man this one was ten times that. WHen felicity popped up, I jumped a little!Man I cant wait for the next installment of this series!!!!

I did enjoy the game & I was indeed scared on a few parts yet the third part of your story could be A MASTER PIECE. Not sure if you realize it or not yet the room with "Cody" the mystery man/woman in that is stuck in this terrifying realm, they should be apart of the story. It would be so much more interesting to be given more choices to help or not to help the lads. Also, you should add more scares. I think you were too soft on fans of the series for this one. We should be stalk, Random beings should be able to appear at well random. Add a choice element with more meaning and cat & mouse mind games & I bet your next part will be amazing! Also, you could do a little side track with a co-op mode where you play with a friend in a side story completely unrelated. Thanks for the game!

Very creepy.. I was on the edge of my seat