Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Deeper Sleep"

I am 27 and I got scared in this stupid flash game. Low lights. music and "Them"...Perfect way to ignite horror. We are all scared of the situations that we can not fully comprehend and techniques used in this game shows how atmosphere is done without the need of the best technology.

The game was great!, but now I would have to wait for the 3rd part to be built ;-;.

I like how it involves "them" and I like the mysteriousness of this game, Some part I was having some trouble like that fountain part.. mostly the fountain part in fact, I got lucky on it before I gave a up haha.

Cody... Geez that was saddening xD, Happy that I played the first game though :D

DAT ENDING.

Srsly, Cody made me cry. :'(

Amazing game. So simple, yet SO effective. I love this kind of games, the games that teach us about what videogames are really about(certainly NOT about technology). Once I popped, I couldn't stop. Great atmosphere, plot, and general realization(audio, visual style) to create creepy suspense and horror. A total inspiration.

I'm not going to say anything more to avoid spoilers, but........ omg, that shit was scary.

Great game. I remember the original one wondering if there was going to be more to it than just waking up. Can't wait for number 3!