Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Deeper Sleep"

Very...brilliant and breath taking. I love the story, and the gameplay is smooth and awesome. Still have a hard time finding all the notes though. Also I have a walkthrough for the secret medal. Remember in Deep Sleep that wall with the words "Little Cody is lost | without his plush tiger"? Well here one of the items you get in the old toy storage room is a stuffed tiger. Simply bring that to the bedroom with the bunk beds to the left of the first floor elevator and place the tiger on the bed labeled "Cody". Then beat the game and you'll unlock the medal and see a newspaper article. What it says is only for those who manage to do this. ;3

OMG SO AWSOME THE TITTLE IS JUST AS AWSOME AS THE GAME

I just completed my second play through and was just as terrified this time round. I still haven't managed to find all 15 notes (one day!), so I guess I'll have to play again.

This is just as good as the first part in my opinion, and the story is expanding and growing, which is excellent.

As a side note, scariest part for me was the "Bert" poster that kept changing. Brrr.

amazing!