Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Deeper Sleep"

Superb use of eerie sounds. That more than anything keep me on edge. My only dislike was the situation with the fountain. I had to use the walkthrough because I couldn't figure out the sequence of the buttons. Is there any place to figure that out? Or is it just random? I searched and couldn't find anything. So that frustrated me. Other than that, this was an excellent game. An easy 4 stars.

I look forward to part 3.

scriptwelder responds:

Pressing a button will change its state and the state of adjacent buttons.
It's as simple as that :)

oh my lord this game was awesome it made me jump a bit more than the first one that's for sure! I cant wait for the third instalment!

That was a very excellent horror game! It kept me shivering for some reason and the way you designed the backgrounds were really great, even in pixels! The music was beautiful and haunting at the same time and it kept the suspension great. The sound effects and the jumpscares were scary as f*ck. A really excellent pixel horror game for every horror fan to play. This is an amazing sequel to an amazing horror game. Really can't wait for Deepest Sleep or whatever you may call the next one!

wow dude... this game is fukin AWESOME!!

As a horror buff, I can say this game has the perfect atmosphere for giving a creepy feel!