Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Deeper Sleep"

I did enjoy the game & I was indeed scared on a few parts yet the third part of your story could be A MASTER PIECE. Not sure if you realize it or not yet the room with "Cody" the mystery man/woman in that is stuck in this terrifying realm, they should be apart of the story. It would be so much more interesting to be given more choices to help or not to help the lads. Also, you should add more scares. I think you were too soft on fans of the series for this one. We should be stalk, Random beings should be able to appear at well random. Add a choice element with more meaning and cat & mouse mind games & I bet your next part will be amazing! Also, you could do a little side track with a co-op mode where you play with a friend in a side story completely unrelated. Thanks for the game!

i really pissed my pants when i saw the girl but hey game

Amazing game, music kept the surreal mood and then some.
Good job! Can't wait fr Deepest Sleep :)

Great use of puzzles and the room with the Ring girl was scary. Luckily I made it out in time, but what would have happened if I hadn't? Time for another play through.

I haven't beaten this yet (cause I'm way to much of a puss), but that one part where you use the flashlight and then the black shadowy figure darts across the room scared the living sh*t out of me! Lovely game, I'll definitely finish it later. : )