Reviews for "Nuclear End 2"

second place for canada

Mr. Gentleman at your service!
5/5

Great game! Suggestion though, try to make it so that on things like last nuke or Tsar, to include the radiation, cause it's really annoying having all that damage wasted.

It should have a saving feature. Losing my hard work is just ridiculous.

Well, You've come a long way from the first one! But, You must always strive to improve. Okay, Firstly, Radiation is totally OP... Except when you use anything with only one missile. Then the round ends before the radiation has a chance to do its thing. Secondly, Later in the game, It got to a point in which A)SAM missiles were literally /everywhere/. Like, I couldn't get anywhere close to the ground because they were firing off so many.
B) My fallout/explosion damage started doing 30000+ And destroying entire cities in one shot.
Now, Both of these are a problem. Maybe have a way to /beat/ the game? I don't know if that's possible, But it'd be cool.
Ah, My main issue though is that it doesn't save. Maybe that's just me, But I accidentally refreshed, And it deleted my progress... that was a bummer, Because I had been playing it for two hours.
Anyway, A nice game that could use some minor tweaks.