For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Socrates Jones: Pro Philo"

Awesome game, although the Arbiter's surprise I had expected for a while.

As everyone has pointed out, this game was amazing. Applying the Phoenix Wright formula to philosophy actually makes more sense than applying it to law. It was very exciting to debate philosophy, and it was also much more educational than trying to read philosophy (especially Kant). The visuals were great, especially the designs of Ariadne, the Arbiter, and the protagonist. Music was sweet. Everything is good.

I hope you make more of these, but I'm afraid they'd all end in the same conclusion as this game did. Still, it'd be fun to do this over with various branches of metaphysics.

I'm so glad someone finally made an extremely thought out, well made Ace Attorney style game!
I love all of the little quirks that the characters have, and the animations fit really well.
The music flows nicely with the progression of events, and I'm really excited to finish the game.
Excellent job guys, I can't wait to see what you come out with next!

Just perfect!

So now that i finish this haunting game (so many hours spent for nothing), i think the better thing i have to do is go to sleeeep as well..