For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Socrates Jones: Pro Philo"

Ah, I was wondering why the previous upload was nowhere to be found.
I'll proceed - taking your word for it that you are the creator(s)... otherwise I don't know what to add...

I just enjoyed playing more and more as the game it progressed. A simple concept, yet so much to bear in mind. Not only that, but I find the theorys realistic and fashinating.

I don't know what further to add... I know I cannot 'demand' anything, but I really hope to see a sequel at some point. Because you have done a fantastic work thus far and I would LOVE to see you make another go.

Nice game. A little hard for me, but I prefer to think that my mistakes has been based on my bad knowledge of English.
I like the idea and the most part of implementation, but i still can win the ~half of discussions simple, ehm, bruyeforcing it. This is soo sad for me.
Also, sorry for any mistake that i has been do in this review. I hope you still can read it w/o aversion :)

Excelent game.

An interesting way to teach people how to understand logic, rhetoric and formal arguments. Nicely done.