Reviews for "Enhanced!"

Though the game was interesting and fun to play, it was missing a lot of factors that could have helped make the game a whole lot better. The music, for example, was a poor choice. Something more fast and would get the adrenaline going would be great to get the player involved in the game, make them excited. Along with that, the game speed needs work. The game tends lag, and move at frustratingly slow pace that takes most of the fun out of a run' and gun' game. A variety of different characters would help instead of playing as a single character all the way to level 21. Getting to that, because the character moves at a 'floaty speed,' I didn't necessarily want to continue because also, most, if not all the stages, looked exactly the same. Stages should each have a different look, coloring, and definitely, a whole new setting, like say, in the cities, mountains, or desert. Maybe add weather conditions, thunderstorms, blizzards, etc. A variety of different enemies should also be added. The game itself was not terrible, I enjoyed it (to an extent) and the art was really great. Enhanced! has a lot of potential and it could really be something when you improve these factors.

mrDN responds:

Looks like you play on slow machine. Game fast as hell :) And by the way here is 3 tilesets with 6 levels in each. Anyway thank for your suggestion, it will help makes my future games better!

Really liked the game. Oh wait I beta-tested it.

p.s hello from Dao %)

mrDN responds:

Ha-ha, Hi! :)

can you put a qulaity options so i can plat the game faster

This is one of the best platformer games on Newgrounds. Sorry but if anyone knows a better free flash platformer please let me know....I don't get the blunt reviews....

Thanks mrDN for such a great game!!!

How did you know my favorite chicks were skinny pale redhead cyberpunk girls? :D