Reviews for "Enhanced!"

i apologize for the other two review you have on here. I think this is very well done. it looks great. it plays great. the upgrades are varied and useful. the background and enemies might need some variety, maybe you could even add some other weapons, but overall, this is a great game (and a lot better than anything i've seen recently).

Not bad at all. Looks nice. Just have to get used to the game play a little bit. The enemies are kind of cheap with their attacks. Would be nice to be able to block or dodge roll or something. Lacking a few things...but was fun.

nice graphics, but other than that this game is booooooring... repetitive backgrounds and bare minimum gameplay just make it an aesthetic waste of time.
sorry. 2 for effort.