For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Enhanced!"

love the game the graphics the music thous are nice beat great job dude

Thanks ^^

-Good-
Honestly the game looks great, love the grahics! Music was VERy interesting and fitting for the games tone and mood. Controls were easy to use and fun to use.

-Bad-
The movement of the camera was a bit... off. It felt kinda static and was hurtful to the eyes. the game felt like it, 'Needed' something to set it apart from other games.

Thanks for reading...
~SneakyXT

Solid mechanically, lacking in design. At least, up to level 5, as that's where I gave up. Level design is bland (not helped by having each palette take up seven levels), and the cramped design means that your only real evasive maneuver is jumping

Suggestions:

*More stage gimmicks (spring pads, teleports, temporary platforms, lock and key puzzles, hazards, etc.)
*Shorter levels
*More level variety
*More palettes

mrDN responds:

I will implement it in future platformer game. Thanks for your suggestion!

Though the game was interesting and fun to play, it was missing a lot of factors that could have helped make the game a whole lot better. The music, for example, was a poor choice. Something more fast and would get the adrenaline going would be great to get the player involved in the game, make them excited. Along with that, the game speed needs work. The game tends lag, and move at frustratingly slow pace that takes most of the fun out of a run' and gun' game. A variety of different characters would help instead of playing as a single character all the way to level 21. Getting to that, because the character moves at a 'floaty speed,' I didn't necessarily want to continue because also, most, if not all the stages, looked exactly the same. Stages should each have a different look, coloring, and definitely, a whole new setting, like say, in the cities, mountains, or desert. Maybe add weather conditions, thunderstorms, blizzards, etc. A variety of different enemies should also be added. The game itself was not terrible, I enjoyed it (to an extent) and the art was really great. Enhanced! has a lot of potential and it could really be something when you improve these factors.

mrDN responds:

Looks like you play on slow machine. Game fast as hell :) And by the way here is 3 tilesets with 6 levels in each. Anyway thank for your suggestion, it will help makes my future games better!

Well, it has nice graphics. The game was actually really good, I enjoyed the gameplay, And the enemies. I only have two complaints, One, the game tended to.. Well, Lag a bit, But that's probably just my computer. And two, The jumping was.. Really.. Odd. Over the top is a good description. But a solid game, Worth playing.

mrDN responds:

I'm sorry that game needs fast computer, but here a lot of visual FX on screen like explosions, bullets, shields and missile trails.