For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Enhanced!"

Although the game looks very nice and is pretty addictive i still miss some things in here. What would be great is a close combat attack. Just a punch or a kick. Because basicly the shooting at the begin is very very slow. But i still liked the game. Also it seems there was a lack in storytelling there was no intro what so ever you just start with a mech girl and a giant floating gun. Furthermore the sounds is good, graphics look alright. So there isnt really much i can complain about ; ).

Gameplay: 8/10
Novelty: 9/10
OVERAL: 8.5
Stars: 4

mrDN responds:

Thanks. I try to focus on the ranged combat in this game. You just dont need use ur hands or legs if u have so epic battle drone :D In the next game I plan to use melee or even mixed combat to give player more ways to eliminate enimies.

its a good game, and i love these run & gun games, but i dont quite understand the story for why she is running around. and the floating gun thing, like the detail when switching weapons, thats pretty cool (that sound! :P), it was a neat touch, but why is it floating around her? i guess for me, maybe i just dont really get the game's plot? anyway, i'm pretty critical with story and premises, but i like the gameplay was fun, lots of places to go, so that was cool, an enjoyable game nevertheless! thanks!

mrDN responds:

In the outro you can read who is this girl :)

Pretty damn decent, even though some features are messed up...it's a pretty solid game!
Could use some diferent backgrounds or themes(if they are relevent and interesting) and some fitting music, and maybe some customisation of both the girl and the gun!(lasers too).
Wouldn't take too much to make this one of the best here on newgrounds!
Good work :)

love it the gameplays nice and smooth easy to control graphics are great and the storys interesting great job

handling is smooth. art music and sound and controls are all tight/excellent/etc.

just a couple problems. needs a full screen mode. playing in a little window is primitive
levels get repetitive looking. really wish it wasn't.. "X levels of this exact art" followed by "X levels of this exact art"

gets boring really fast