Reviews for "Enhanced!"

Awesome game, a female heroine for oddity (at least it seems most action platformers don't have one), great graphics, controls that are easy to grasp, vast futuristic cityscapes spanning the background, plenty of moves and variation once you get into the game, upgrades... it has pretty much everything you could ask from a game like this. All it's missing is: medals! Would be awesome if you could add some of those, maybe one for each level, one for certain upgrades, easter eggs if there are any,... that would add a lot to the reward factor. Keep it going!

-cd-

mrDN responds:

Thank you! I try to make my future games more interesting and frendly to players.

This is one of the best platformer games on Newgrounds. Sorry but if anyone knows a better free flash platformer please let me know....I don't get the blunt reviews....

Thanks mrDN for such a great game!!!

the method of no checkgames in the levels is making it harder, but on a frustfull way. One can level even trough failiure, but that increases the frieght that in the end wthere will be nothing to level and therefor does not help in the matter of frustration. With checkgames the game would be finished faster, but it would feel like the same amount of skill. Maybe thats not wanted by you.

Also a real story would be nice. Do not see story as a bother.

Maybe perceive it like this: A great game is a vehicle that people are able to enter deep story, knowledge, empathy and philosophy. When using conversation to transport that the content is presented in a higly acsessable manner.

The gamedynamical aspect of it, in which you propably have more intersst in, is that the flow of story and the anticipation of the next input, plus the intellectual and emotional stimulation of conversational elements helps the player in not feeling useless while playing. And I think you want your player not to feel useless in cry and pain whilst playing your game, but more to entertain and empower them in their lives, dont you?

mrDN responds:

Heh, I argee with you. I grow on a games like Contra when one miss cost you all =) Modern players don't like so hard games and this is my very big mistake. What I can say? I will try make my next game better! :)

Fun game. Nice variation of levels so far, nice variation of upgrades, even though some are clearly better than others. One thing that still annoys me is that it's hard to see whether a level ends below you, or if you can still jump down to another platform. This is an instant loss in a game where you can take quite a few hits from any other hazard. Still, good action.

Could be improved but i like the concept!
4 stars for you good sir :D