Reviews for "A lifestory"

A masterpiece.

I've loved Mr. Coo for years, and have long been impressed with the fluidity and clarity of the animation. It so eloquently delivered whimsey that was beyond language and could transverse culture. Mr. Coo has always been one of those rare gems I could share with anyone.

But this is a truly epic story, delivered in the vein of Joseph Campbell's hero.
What I pull from this presentation is the indication of an important and righteous goal. The lack of hesitation from our lovable hero suggests an acceptance of his destiny.
The rest of the symbolism comes clearly and exquisitely when I look at it in this light.
My favorite part was at the end when he took off his mask because he simply didn't need to be afraid anymore.

Thank you so much for this. What a beautiful gift you've made for us!

nachotururu responds:

wow, thanks a lot man! About the interpretation, you got it right. The original text is called 'The hymn of the pearl', if you want to look into it. Cheers!

The artwork, music, and story are all so wonderful. This is definitely one of my all-time favorites and I am so glad I did not miss it. The music matches so beautifully with the story and just makes me happy every time I watch it.

This is definitely one of those rare works of art that show up on here every so often.

way to go!!

Wow my new favorite flash movie of all time!! It greatly reflects a lot of the emotions going through me right now in my life. Amazing choice of music too. Please keep making more works of art. You could win an Oscar for animated shorts someday. My only critic would be as much as I loved the smoothness of your animation and mix of stop motion try to clean up all the drawings a little better so they don't look so rough. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Very confusing and entertaining at the same time impressive !