Reviews for "A lifestory"

I don't know where to start the compliments...

The music was perfect, touching and emotive. 10/10
The animation style was original and very well made. The mix of drawing with other technics made the animation unique. It was very fluid. Animation 10/10

The scrip and the story where also perfect. A very touching tale of a true hero 10/10

It was simply a perfect animation, thanks for sharing it with us!

A triumphant work! The mix of drawn and object animation was engaging, the music dreamy and ethereal, and the narrative compelling. A facinating and contemplative piece.

This is a piece of great work you have just made! It have a great mix of real life stop motion and animation arts in a fluid way, the music was soothing and a great fit at a same time. The story itself tells a simple story of an adventure and the hero is seen in a simple way as most stories of adventure heroes, yet being so exciting, inspiring and a blend and blast of art in it. It is simply a very amazing animation art that is worth watching every second of it.

This was really really amazing!!!!

Truly a piece of art that deservies the entire world to know about.

The animation was perfect and the music was life-changing.

Its this type of art that really change your opinion about something and by god you nailed it :)

I only wish i could buy the music on itunes, is it avalible on it?

At any rate thank you for making this Masterpiece, god bless your imagination and talent m8 :)

nachotururu responds:

Big thanks! (on behalf of the composer, too)
you can download it for free here http://www.ninyure.com/#!portraits/ckiy
it's the one at the bottom of the page