Reviews for "A lifestory"

way to go!!

This is a perfect example as to why I keep returning to Newgrounds. It all blended together so perfectly. Thanks for sharing this with everyone, it was beautiful.

beatiful,breathtaking,i couldn´t understand it well,i suppose i´ll have to watch it again and try to analize more

Great,job,very inspiring

That was absolutely beautiful. Gems like this are exactly what keep me coming back to Newgrounds. The animation was blended flawlessly into the stop action, everything was crisp and smooth, and everything was held together by the music. The whole piece was surreal and bizarre, but added up to a wonderful experience. Thanks for producing this and sharing it with Newgrounds, that was amazing.

The artwork, music, and story are all so wonderful. This is definitely one of my all-time favorites and I am so glad I did not miss it. The music matches so beautifully with the story and just makes me happy every time I watch it.

This is definitely one of those rare works of art that show up on here every so often.