For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Touch The Core 3"

very fun and cool

every game has a soul, and this one so peace

this one called masterpiece

I admit that this is actually pretty well done. It does get pretty hard on the fourth level. There truly was a spirit of always something new. I just really liked how everything was so complicated. While the game wasn't itself that detailed, it still really worked. I like how the colors all have different properties.

I thougt I could touch the green stuff as I was green myself! There's a lot of nice creativity put into this. It's simply a game that's well put together. The sounds are pretty nice. Congrats on the Daily Feature.

I never thought I would be enjoying this game a lot. This is really an improvement from a typical mouse avoider game!

I hope everyone should judge the game based from its game-play value not because it has a Facebook and twitter share buttons.