Reviews for "Touch The Core 3"

In a game where reflex and timing is the key you would expect smooth and easy control so you could focus the puzzle on pure mind, you would expect to circle to follow you precisely and quickly. No, instead I have a green circle that moves nearly twice as slow as my own cursor. Wth. This is a reflex game, our circle should be moving at exactly same speed. Also the graphics are very outdated, like as if you just copy pasted a bunch of pictures from google. Graphics dose'nt mean everything in a game, but seriously it's 2013, at least show some effort to it.

I feel like this game is meant for drug addicts who are high on LSD in order to test whether they have lost their mental sanity. And yes I have played many other puzzle games and I know what I'm talking about. This is one of the only puzzle games wherein it's dealing with the system itself is a challenge rather than the actual levels. And to think this is a third in a series, that means you should have had two or more chances to see how outdated, slow, and downright awful the very basis of your game is, yet you never saw it. Unless this is your appeal, your way of making your game stand out from the rest, I don't know.

The only redeeming factor is the catchy music. Such a waste.

I fucking hate the last boss, the stupid missiles turn really fast making only a slight 3/4 of a second to react and touch the back of the missile, on top of that the green thing is slow and does not move as fast as your mouse, thought that part was very unfair so i gave up -_-

Its not a bad game, to be fair. The puzzles are inventive, but the controls on a few levels are absolutely infuriating (namely the tetris level and the second boss).

This looks like it needed another round or two of polish.

Bad graphics, good gameplay and concept, last boss took off some stars as it is awful, not for being hard, but for using the edges of screen to hide it's tail about 98% of the time...

sometimes is very hard, in level 14 im stuck, there are much box and i cannot win that part