Reviews for "Touch The Core 3"

Very cool the game. You had a nice idea here. The music fits perfectly too with the game.

Level 14 is impossible when you hit the first 2 cores your either get stuck or move to the 3rd one then you get stuck

the game could be better. it was not too hard, was just ugly. try and use either cleaner or more specificscenarios. there were some things in early levels that never repeated later so experience were useless, most boss fights didn't relyed in skill but in finding a spot were they never hit you. boss fights were meant to be hard but they were just confusing, you die like 5 times before you know what you gotta do

the music is awesome tho, and i had fun in the game

Good mouse game,but the final level was a little too hard for one life.You should add more lifes per round(2or3) or a difficulty button.Final boss was a little buggy.Add medals to the other two touch the core games please :D.I love medals.

Got all the medals!

Great game! Last boss isn't that hard, but okay... what's the Ultimate Gamer medal?

fortunacus responds: