Reviews for "Ragdoll Ahievement 2"

Lol the randomness, one of my rocket launchers shot a chicken instead of a rocket XD awesome.

Also the english wasnt as bad as people make it out to be, there are plenty of other games with many MANY more mistakes.

its really fun but sometimes my ragdoll glitches through the corner floors when its being shot at like hell!!! still awesome especially the fatalities

This is one of the best and most satisfying free games that I have played in a very long time. I couldn't stop playing until I had unlocked all the weapons and sandbox mode, it's just that much fun! You should definately continue with making games. This would be great on iphone or android if it isn't already so keep up the good work!

@deathwishez

Ummm? are you sure I don't see a typo.... You must have a glitch game

Very funny at times, and also very addicting. I would like some gore, as some people have said, but that's just a personal opinion. I still give this 5 stars because it's creative and fun!