Reviews for "Ragdoll Ahievement 2"

I did the Infinite portal jump :3 The game is fun

Pretty nice game. I liked it. I would have give it a 5/5 but th translations are just awfull. I recomend you guys to hire a translator.

Why not italian language D: but still a good game :D

Nicelly done I played the first part a while ago but i didnt knew that its the 2 part when i klickt on it but i like Ragdoll games.But Dude the german translation is AWFUL XD seriously but the rest is good.So minus a half star for the Brilliant german texts and another half because i just cant play this game forever but all in all a really good made game :3

PegasGames responds:

Yeah, we use google translate for it :3 Any way thanks for reply! : )

while it's not ground breaking in the sense of originality, it does refresh the scene. I enjoyed all of the different weapons and how they could be used together. The little achievement system along with money and the damage record bar worked together to make it feel like you were actually progressing along in the game. It wasn't tedious, but neither was it overtly easy. The upgrade system was also interesting. Thank you for bringing a game that wasn't simply a copy @ paste to new ground. That and the lack of adds while in game was also very nice. It also ran smoothly.

PegasGames responds:

Thank you for such detailed review : )