Reviews for "Ragdoll Ahievement 2"

Fun game, and I played it all out, but I'd really like to be able to see which achievements I've gotten, since that's what the whole game is about. All I can find is an empty statistics page. The weapons are fun though, and the last two achievements are a pain in the ass, but fun and ultimately doable (mines are your friends, or at least they're mine). Nice timewaster overall.

I could only give you 4 stars due to what seems to be a spelling error in the title, but this game is as fun as a bag full of kittens all to myself, fully functional and a decent challenge. Good job.

Title of the game says Ahievement

good game, although i can't seem to get the last upgrade point i need after i hit one of the alities before getting all the upgrades. Oh and the fatalities i got were: Spikality, Crossbowality, Mineality, Springality, Axeality, and an awesome Fireality while the center parts of the ragdoll were frozen from the absorb fan. like how you put many different ends in it, as well as the various weapons and some challenging physics gameplay to get the various challenges.

WOOOOOAH Veri GOOD game :D