Reviews for "Ragdoll Ahievement 2"

Pretty fun, I wish there was a few more short cuts like "springs all over the floor", or something like that. It was a bit frustrating to go after an achievement, get it, and then have to pretty much erase everything for the next one, even tho some things I wanted to keep in place. I know I could manually remove the things I didn't like, but it was a choice of evils. Neither way was really "fast", and just erasing everything and resetting everything was preferable to me.

I do not know what other reviewers are complaining about, there was no randomness that I encountered and there were no bugs where the rag doll ended up stuck at any point. The main downside I came across was the lack of upgrades, there is a good variety of weapons but being able to upgrade each one in different ways would add more of a strategy element to the game. My only other gripe is the lack of an ending, when you have completed every single achievement nothing happens and you just keep playing. All that aside, the game is highly addictive and I literally stayed up all night playing it.

damn addicting!

Lots of fun, a total time-killer.

I absolutely love this game. Only a couple of complaints, 1. Occasionally i will get stuck in a wall. 2. I think there should be more upgrades. 3. Really long load (could be my computer). Over all I think it was great and should have a third and final installment! Keep it up! :)