Reviews for "Paw'D"

Good game.
I only played it a bit, but it was very good.
So I will play this game when I get time, and I will enjoy it.
And of course, I will try to get all the medals.

iceey responds:

Thanks for the review - glad you like it! If you run into any troubles (or glitches), let me know!
(Oh, and good luck on the medals. I'll keep my fingers crossed! ^-^)

Initiating a battle is very clunky at least for warriors. You have to double click on an enemy to attack it which is nearly impossible when you have them bunched up. Using a tech like slash means that when you kill the enemy you targeted you stop attacking leading to frantic clicking trying to get the character to attack the next enemy. This coupled with the lag makes the defense quests very difficult not because you are too weak to complete them just that very often you just dont have a chance to. Even with no one else using my DSL connection lag is still a serious problem leading to an inability to get the 30 second medal in the Choco Treasure Hunt quest at level 25 (!!).
Many of the quests even the ones marked as low level are frustrating due to this and the fact that grinding is essentially the only way to beat certain quests unless you are lucky enough to find a party of people. I am not kidding I spent over 3 hours total grinding up to level 15-23 only to find the next quests in the area around Ashaya were to difficult given the many enemies bunched together

iceey responds:

Thanks for your review! One thing that might help is going to your Options and select "Attack with a single click" under "Combat" - that will make you attack immediately after clicking anything.
You can also press 'E' to circle between enemies (it'll target close monsters first, in particular if they are aggressive or attacking you), and hitting your auto-attack hotkey (1 by default) will make you attack it then. If you have any other preferred way of targeting an enemy, let me know, and I'll add it in!

As for lag, I see that you had packet loss almost each time you played - with some packets arriving up to 60 seconds late (60 391ms on Sep 30) - so I can understand why it's frustrating. If it's not DSL, I can only imagine that it's a problem with wireless. I'll send you a link so you can run a traceroute - maybe we can figure out what's going on.

There's a couple glitches when it comes to entering the cafe and garden, and there's possibly more, but I haven't found them yet. BTW, Add me as a friend! Go to "Game " on the top bar, then "Friends" in the top left of the little menu that pops up, click "Add", then type my name "Shinra Dragowolf"! Hope to see you soon!!!

I really enjoy playing this game. The graphics are good, music is nice and relaxing, and the player designs are so cute! I do think that the game could use some tweaks here and there for things like movement via mouse and, like DashCamp said, perhaps some gender difference. Otherwise, this game is one of the best I've ever played! 4.5 stars and "Great Job!" to the creator and beta tester!

P.S. My in-game name is Whistle.

iceey responds:

I'll see how I can tweak the controls to make them easier - so any hints (if you can remember them, sorry for taking this long X.x) are appreciated. As for gender differences, I think that might be a bit hard, now that a lot have grown accustomed to how their character looks. If males look more .. bulky, I'll probably be hanged. ;P Glad you liked the game, and thank you for your encouraging words! *cheers*

I really enjoy this game. It's been one of my favorites since I started playing it. My little brother now plays, too. I think he enjoys it. I love the style of the art and the creativity of the game adventures, quests, bosses and monsters. Though.. I have to say.. WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET INSPIRATION FOR THE HAUNTED FARM? That place is NUTS!