Reviews for "Paw'D"

ok there is only one thing i have to say... this game rocks omg the best wolf game ever, its eveything i love wolves, adventure, quests. and i already made 2 awesome friends, and my bff Aries is the best. BEST GAME OF LIFE im a level 10 Mage, THANK U ICEEY FOR MAKING A FANTASTIC GAME. and sparky of course he tought me how to get a pet. this game is the best and u dont need a pass all u need is ur newgrounds info. :DDDDDD THANKS U SOOOO MUCH ICEEY UR MY FAVORITE!!!!

Some People say this game lags If you have a 64 bit Running PC with Lots of disc space you'll be fine no Lag at all This game was sad for me at the start I still haven't made it Past I would call it Chapter two I'm still on the basic Jack's farm Quest I chose the mage so I'm doing just fine! I won't spoil what happens at the beginning But I rate this game 100% 5 stars for you!

i love this game.... fun and awesome... ratings 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

how can i invite a friend?

To the guys/ gals who didn't know how to invite people to groups just type on your chatbox, /invite name
name is the replacement of your friend's name. i'm Sonary in paw'd ^^ i'm level 34

And l love this game