Reviews for "Dr Mario"

"Itsa time fora your suppository! Letsa go!"

Mario seldom looks more bad ass. Nice work

mogy64 responds:

poor ass thats gonna get it lol. thanks!

I was gonna clown you when i saw the mario thumbnail but the drawing had really cool perspective and form, so you are spared.

This looks really great! I love how you tapered the lines from thick to thin based on where the camera is and maintained solid form on his body parts! If I had to nitpick I'd say the left forearm could be a bit more concealed beneath the upper-arm, but otherwise this is really good!

mogy64 responds:

thanks! ive been trying to get more out of line weight instead of just making bold lines wherever i wanted. i can definitely see that now with the left arm, i dont know how i didnt notice. the arms were a struggle regardless due to the pudgy and weird his proportions are lol

cant ever draw mario again without running the risk of getting goofed on.......

diggin the angle

mogy64 responds:

thanks! had to keep the drawing relatively simple, so at least i wanted to give it an interesting angle

I like the smudges on his glove

mogy64 responds:

thanks! it felt a bit flat at first, so i decided to add that haha