Reviews for "Kingdom of Liars 3"

Nice reference to Planescape Torment and to previous games. I think it was a little to quick to the end, but it fit well with some of the other work. Seeing the new game I expect a lot of your recent stuff to collide with each other. At least so long as they can relate. Anyways, good game going to play the next one now and hope it was better than the last few.

What a fantastic trilogy! Of course, it was left on a cliffhanger, and I'm curious whether this has anything to do with the assassination plotline of the previous two installments.

One aspect of loved from this game are the references to two other Hyptosis games, namely, the Children of Brinn, & the Alice is Dead trilogy.

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks for playing! The 'next' game should be completed in the next few days hopefully. Also, if you haven't tried it, you might try my 'Hood' series, as it is a prequel to this series in many ways. Thanks again!

Amazing job as always, but i dont know if this is a typo or not. When you first speak with Brahshin and you ask him if he is alright he tells you "I am find" i guess it was "fine" instead? Nevertheless for now its the only one i noticed by the time being. Cant wait for part 4.

Awesome series, with great plot. But you really need to add a mute option.

I had trouble after the relic thing... hahah.. but that was nice.. :) Can't wait for Part 4.. :)