Reviews for "Kingdom of Liars 3"

"Could it be that she was blonde with a blue dress?" I laughed way too hard at that...
I love how so many of your games are tied into one here, even if it's just by mentioning names. Also, I'm growing rather attached to the characters, and with the direction this is heading, I'm beginning to get a little nervous: Please don't kill them? I don't like how we've been playing into someone's sinister hands all this time. ;)

awesome! i really liked the connection to the other series, especially to the hood series. i really like the move to combine these stories, cant wait to see what else the blend will bring :)

Here's a walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HXKUED14wU

I didn't include coins in the walkthrough because they are easy to find and there are a few extra ones.

This was a good continuation to the series, but you used quite a bit of old material here. Perhaps you might want to expand the world a little bit to create something entirely new?

Very nice continuation of the series.

I appreciate a game like this where you can really use everything you have, but it wasn't that appealing. It's mostly because I couldn't get past most of it. It still has a very nice layout. It helps a lot that the music is just so wonderfully suiting. You get a great sense of atmosphere. I know the artwork is familiar.

Yeah, it's a bit hard to keep track of everyone's name here. I think it has a pretty good premise. You get a nice sense of being able to interact with your world. There's at least a lot of stuff to pick up at first. Your fans should love it.