Reviews for "Kingdom of Liars 3"

I loved the references to your other games. Searching for the secret was also fun, too. This episode's story was also pretty interesting.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you! I had always planned to tie all of the stories up, but it takes a long time and some players forget what happened in previous games, or never play them. The file size of browser games too don't allow for flashbacks and such. Makes me really happy when a player connects all the dots.

Solid music. Solid story. Interesting world with interesting characters. Entertaining and not too taxing. Not too sure what to do with the extra 2 coins though. Strong work~

Great as ever, wish you'd add in a more RPG'ish style to this game.. some kind of battle system or smthin'.

Hyptosis responds:

I've thought about that, but I'm not sure there is enough map navigation. It's a lot of work to draw these rooms, a battle system would mean I'd probably need 5 times as many rooms and it'd still feel small.

good game like previous
len is not clicked well... why 21 coins?

one your best Hyptosis