Reviews for "Samsara Room"

Can anybody please tell me about that music theme that plays while you're being a caterpillar? It reminds me of a certain tune but I can't remember the name of it.

Nice artistically and symbolically done. After a while it gets monotonous and not very entertaining (the iter is always the same and the enigmas are not challenging at all), but it's not easy to bring some fresh air into such an exploited genre. Good work! Might use some more musical presence though, and the clock's hands are quite difficult to move, many times you want to move the minutes one, and instead the hours one goes, so that you have to do it again from scratch. Oh, my Flash Player crashed at some point so that I had to reload, I was more than happy to see the game does save your state.

crazy tripping game...

Definitely an original concept for a point and click. Not the best I've seen, but the graphics were good and it made me want to play to the end - which didn't take that long; probably around 10-15 minutes. Enjoyable as a little thinking game.

This sure is Enlighting.