Reviews for "Samsara Room"

muito bom abroy

Awesome game, great music. Satie was a genius.

One of the most bizarre "escape the room" genre games I've ever played, and I feel that makes it one of the best. Good art, good music... but the unspoken storyline is what really makes this shine. If the plot is completely confusing to some, they should look up the meaning of "Samsara", and the plot will make sense. But if you don't know what that word means, don't look it up until AFTER you play this game. It makes it more fun.

The Samsara Room - The room of cyclic death and rebirth? There has to a be some metaphor in this game (or the author is pulling a red herring), but I cannot grasp it.

Otherwise, this game was short and sweet. The puzzles were straight-forward with moderate difficulty, the settings were thematically consistent, and the music was effective in setting the mood. Somethings that I did not quite understand was the underlying significance of the phone, the dead, fat man stuffed in the clock, and his internal environment (dark woods with an egg). I suppose that is what adds to this games bizarreness, which was a conscious choice.

An overall wonderful point-and-click game!

Wonderful game, spiritual atmosphere and solid puzzles.