Reviews for "Samsara Room"

this game does actually make sense . it's an allegory of the samsara the cycle of reincarnation. the human , the fish , the gecko, the bird, all these are stages of the protagonists existence. stages where he thrives for something to be found, only to return to a former stage of existence.

Although most of us would perceive the samsara as a blessing, it is in a sense like a prison that you can't escape. The highest form of enlightment ( hinted to, on various occasions in the game) is therefore the abandoning of this cycle. It might be just coincidence but I like the detailed symbolism in this game, the 8 which ressembles infinity is finally broken and the protagonist can leave the samsara.

well done author

Call me strange, but I loved it. Great work man. This escape game was far different the regular ones that you find out there, and I have to say the music went along with each room perfectly. Keep up the good work!

i like and it was a bit weird on thinking outside the box

It is not a hard point'nclick. It neither is an easy one.
/ The second time of my life I experience this game;.. then I perceive it very different. /

As an artpiece, it is beautiful.

/ Author: Thanks /

beautiful game and music..finally finished it with a little help from a walkthrough after a couple of months.