Reviews for "Samsara Room"

I really love this game. It looks good, the puzzles are interesting and not too difficult (I didn't need a walkthrough even though I often need one) and my favorite thing : the music. It reminded me of Liszt's Gray Clouds, it suits the game perfectly and adds to the weird atmosphere. Not much else to say, congratulations for making this game!

The Samsara Room - The room of cyclic death and rebirth? There has to a be some metaphor in this game (or the author is pulling a red herring), but I cannot grasp it.

Otherwise, this game was short and sweet. The puzzles were straight-forward with moderate difficulty, the settings were thematically consistent, and the music was effective in setting the mood. Somethings that I did not quite understand was the underlying significance of the phone, the dead, fat man stuffed in the clock, and his internal environment (dark woods with an egg). I suppose that is what adds to this games bizarreness, which was a conscious choice.

An overall wonderful point-and-click game!

the story is good

i love the mysterious ending

Can anybody please tell me about that music theme that plays while you're being a caterpillar? It reminds me of a certain tune but I can't remember the name of it.