Reviews for "Samsara Room"

I'm normally not one for Escape games, but this one held my interest until the very end. The puzzles were simple, yet at the same time you've made me think on how to implement the items one has to pick up in the surroundings.

Based on what I saw at the end, I am going to take a guess and say that the fat man that fell out of the clock was really the person you play as throughout the game, and it is their own soul trying to escape not the room, but the confines of the mortal plain.

Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong on that assumption, this was a very great game, and I look forward to whatever else you have in store.

It's reeeeeally good, but it was just too weird for me. :p

Sweet mother of God, this game was awesome. I'm not going to repeat what everyone else said but I'm just going to say that I really appreciated all of the symbolism. I think my favorite metaphor is when you have to literally travel inside yourself in order the solve the puzzle. Seriously well thought out, good job, sir!

awesome game...loved every minute of it and the music was amazing.
Excellent job to the ppl who made this game!!!

I just loved this escape game. Puzzles weren't too hard, but they weren't too easy either. World was interesting, turning upside down etc. kept my interest through the game and all those changes while looking in the mirror... just weird but awesome. Art was also good, there weren't too many items to work with and the music was kind of creepy. Really liked this one. Good work!