Reviews for "Pre-Civilization: Stone A"

I have played this game through four times now in the easiest mode and have yet to beat it. That being said, it is addictive and I love it! I love the Civilization games, and I think this is a great prequel to those. Just wish it weren't so impossible to beat, though!

was fun but the tutorial didnt really give me any good advice. sort of confusing to me. i was having a lot of fun, but i don't have the patience to replay this game 80 times in a row to repeat the same things to try and possibly mayyybe get the hang of it. reminded me of the game Spore (during the tribal stage) but i was a bit disappointed with the weird game play. like really... could have been much more awesome.

how do you get the palace in the techs? it says you need trade and architecture. i found architecture but no "trade". i must be pretty stupid but could someone point out how to get the trade part?

i beat the game 4 turns after the game ended :(

Game is playable in first sight and offers a sandbox, this is good for city/country/civilization games.
---------------------------
Art was okay, nothing ornated too much, 5 points for art is enough.
---------------------------
Soundtrack and sound effects were great, syncronized with game theme, 5 point for soundtrack.
---------------------------
Gameplay is awesome in my opinion, but just want to say that some new players to civilization tycoon games, it's not that easy to build palace in 100 turns, you could have increased a little bit for "Settler" difficulty. Like 150 turns. 4,5 points for that flaw.
---------------------------
Theme has a good sync with gameplay, and evolution segments were given to the player incredibly smooth. 5 points for theme.
---------------------------
In overall, if we exclude the difficulty (because it differs from one player to another), this game got a 5 star-rating from me ! Well-earned !!