Reviews for "Pre-Civilization: Stone A"

I absolutely love this game! I keep coming back to play it again and again. This time through I did find a few bugs. When hitting the (+) and (-) buttons, the numbers would sometimes go up or down by 2-3 or as much as 10. Also, holding the button to quickly gain or lose people wasn't working. I love this game and would really like to see everything fixed.

Love it!

Only one question - is there a save feature? I played it for a few hours but it was fun the whole way through.
This is a really good game. The music was relaxing, the goal is far enough away that you have time to make some mistakes and bounce back as long as you don't make too many bad decisions on the tech tree and building screen. You can't have it all by the time you beat the game. Make sure you notice the crown tech for social class has two requirements to unlock, so don't neglect it for the end. After you beat the game there is a sandbox mode to continue things you may not have unlocked.

Great game, the first time i played it i didnt understand that the higher your food the more population you get per turn so i was only producing enough food so that my people didnt starve and well i lost. but the second time i actually boosted my population and won the game, but the palace cost me 25000 even though i was on the easy setting.

@Anonlaughingman it's architecture and barter, barter being a synonym of trade. This was a amazing and addicting game, loving civilization games however, I think it could have been improved if you had many neighboring tribes that you could make peace with or eliminate, elimination increasing culture and population size, since you have a rich military history, and you have a extra city to control for all of the extra citizens, while peace would increase culture and population growth, since the two tribes would trade, more food, more to feed new citizens, and culture for having great diplomatic skills.