Reviews for "Cursed Treasure 2"

I like this game so much. It is awesome tower defense game and fun. The only problem that I am facing is the save issue, I don't see my old save file from the day before.

I like the game, but the medal system seems to be broken. I get the badges within the game , but I can't seem to trigger them in newgrounds. I don't believe this is your fault, but I still wish it was fixed somehow. That's really my only gripe. The game, as far as tower defense games go, is pretty darn solid. Cheers.

It's a great game, but there's one major nuisance. When you're forced to pick up things, like the Templar swords during the High Priest battle, and these items are dropped behind other items, such as scrolls, you're forced to pick up the scrolls to get to the mandatory items. This feels wrong to me, and I hope there is a future fix for that problem.

just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

A very fun game, it certainly has a different take on a tower defense game.

It feels more like an RPG strategy game than a tower defense game, given the fact that every level presents a unique challenge much like in your typical rpg, while in most tower defense games focus on very little difficulty progression and introduction to new gameplay elements/mechanics. This game shows us how a tower defense game can be very fun, intuitive, and tactical.

I also really like the upgrade system because it adds the ability to further customize how you play the game, in addition to giving the game replay value.

The unique attackers and spells as well as scrolls, and items that enemies drop give the player more feeling of interaction with the game world. The fact that tower placement is a decision that can cost you mana because you may need to cut down trees also adds a good bit of complexity to the game itself.

I often find myself planning which buildings I am going to seize first when a new round starts, which further deepens the gameplay. If this game was sold on steam I'd buy it in a heartbeat.